In this guide, I will guide you through installation and synchronization of mx player with cinema hd on android, firestick and pc. We have also included a step by step instruction manual to integrate mx player as the default video player for cinema hd.
MX Player is the number one choice by millions of the users around the globe. It’s because the flexibility, different configuration options of the app. Let’s see how mx player is going to help you for watching movies and tv shows on cinema hd app.
If my guess is right, you might have already used mx player either on your phone or pc for at least few days. So, I don’t think I should provide more details about the app right here. If you are looking to know what is mx player and other details such as it’s history, etc., you can read about mx player.
How To Install MX Player on Firestick 4K, Fire TV Stick Lite
MX Player on firestick can be installed in two methods. We are not going to talk about the easiest one in this article. Let’s see what are the steps involved in installing mx player on your firestick directly.
Wait, will you get google play store on firestick by default? the answer is no. It’s because the lack of google play services to firestick.
You can actually side load those apks to your firestick but they won’t work properly. So, we have decided to sideload mx player apk to firestick which is actually working like a charm and it is pretty easy too.
- Connect the fire tv stick to your tv and turn on the tv.
- Go to firestick home screen and make sure that it is connected to a working wifi network connection.
- Go to the Settings of your amazon fire tv stick and click on My Fire TV.
- Scroll down an select Developer Options now. This is really important because you are actually not allowed to download apps and games that are not from amazon webstore for firestick.
- Go to Apps from unknown sources option. It will be “OFF” by default, you need to turn it on by pressing the “OK” button on your firestick. Hit “Turn On” to confirm the changes made.
- Go back to the home screen of your firestick. Simply, tap that “Home” button using the fire tv remote.
- Navigate to the search icon and type “Downloader”.
- Select the downloader app (from amazon store) and install it on your firestick.
- Open the downloader app now, tap “Allow” button to be able to download apps from our website.
- Navigate to the “Browser” section of the downloader app.
- Type the url “http://bit.ly/mxplayerforcinema” without quotes and hit enter to download mx player apk on your firestick.
- Within next few seconds, mx player will start the downloading process in the backend.
- Whenever prompted, hit that “Install” option to add mx player to your fire tv stick.
- Finally, hit “Delete” option to remove the apk file to make some free space on the fire tv stick.
Now, you have mx player on your firestick. Just go to “Your Apps” section to see the app. Tap the mx player app icon to launch it, go around to see the options of the app.
- How To Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick
- Download & Install Cinema APK on Android
- How To Install Cinema HD on Windows 11/10
How To Choose MX Player As Default Player on Cinema HD
Now, it’s time integrate the greatest video player of our generation with cinema app. Let’s see the steps that you have to follow for the integration.
- Open Cinema HD app on your firestick by going to the “Your Apps” section.
- Go to the Menu options of cinema, you can find it at the top left corner of the app window.
- Scroll a little bit down with your fire tv remote and select Settings.
- Choose the first option General.
- Again, choose the very first option Choose default video player option from the list.
- You will see 4 video players namely Cinema Player (Built-in), CLeafPlayer, MX Player, VLC Player.
- Select MX Player, the app window will be minimized after that.
That’s it! your default video player on cinema app will be mx player from now. So, you can watch movies, tv shows of cinema hd app on mx player, it’s as easy as that looks.
How To Enable Multi Screen Mode in MX Player on Firestick, Android & PC
Multi screen mode is usually comes in personal computers. It means that you can make mx player play the movie on screen in half sized window (Split Screen Mode) and you can operate your firestick besides that.
It means that you can turn your firestick into a multi tasking gadget like a pc. Let’s go through the step-by-step guide we have shared below.
- Open Cinema app on your firestick. Make sure that it is up and working well. Check out Cinema HD Keeps Crashing Fix guide if there is any problem with the app.
- Go to the menu of the app and navigate to movies section.
- Pick any movie you want to watch in the split screen mode using mx player.
- Choose any link under the movie and hit “Play” option.
- MX player will now open up inside cinema hd app and start playing the video.
- Tap the bottom right icon [pip icon] to enable picture in picture mode on mx player as shown above.
- Hit “Allow” option when prompted like shown in the image.
- Enable “Allow display over other apps” option as shown below.
- Now come back to the mx player and see mx player pip mode on cinema hd is working well or not.
Now, you can do multi tasking such as browsing the internet, reading news, download apps alongside watching the movies.
How To Sync Cinema HD Favorites, Watch History, Settings To Other Device Using MX Player
It is the most coolest trick which is very useful for anyone like you. Now you can sync all the favorites, watch history, cinema app settings to other device from the currently using device.
In short, mx player will create an xml file on your current device with your current settings, history, favorites. You can export that .xml file and load it on other device using mx player.
All that settings will be imported to new device. If you are a lot timer watcher on android, you can sync you settings to another phone or firestick and vice versa.
- Open mx player on your android phone or firestick.
- Scroll down to Settings which can be found under the hamburger menu of the player.
- Go to Local Player Settings option, which is the first option under settings.
- Navigate to General, which is the 6th option in the list.
- Scroll all the way down and hit “Export”.
- Make sure that both Settings, Activity records are selected. Hit “OK” option now.
- Choose the folder (export will be saved there) and type anything for “File Name” option.
- Hit “OK” and wait for couple of seconds.
- Now, you can go that folder using the file manager and see of the mx_player_cinema_settings.xml is saved or not.
- Copy that file to an USB or upload it to any cloud based file storage online drives.
- Download that file from the uploaded cloud storage location or copy it from the pen drive (if used this method), into the new device (probably firestick).
- Open MX Player app on your new device (it can be another phone or fire tv stick).
- Go to the Menu again and navigate to the settings just like you did above.
- Go to Local Player Settings which is available under General settings of the app.
- Scroll down till the end of the list and hit “Import”.
- Now choose the folder where you have saved the file (mx_player_cinema_settings.xml) and hit “OK”.
That’s it! you have now successfully synchronized all cinema app settings, favorites, watch history to your new device. If you can follow this method, you don’t need to use trakt tv service at all.
You May Try:
Final Review – Setup and Integration of MX Player for Cinema HD
Why use Cinema player when we have MX Player with greatest abilities?. If you are interested in watching movies with mx player from cinema hd on firestick or android phone or pc, you can follow the instructions above. Have doubts? don’t hesitate to drop them below, for help from us.