Kodi is a media player developed by a non-profit XMBC foundation. Kodi supports Android, Linux, Microsoft Windows, iOS, macOS, tvOS, FreeBSD operating systems. It allows you watch live tv, movies and install apps, games with a proper repositories. Let’s see how to download cinema hd on kodi media player in this article today.
Kodi is not an android emulator and you cannot install the apk file on your kodi directly. But there is a method in which you can use some kodi repos. Repos will be available in (.zip) file and can be parsed for apk installation.
In order to be able to install cinema apk on kodi, you need to have aptoide app installed on your kodi. But wait, if you are using kodi on windows or mac, you don’t need to do that. You can simply install cinema hd on windows with android emulator. On the other hand, you can also install cinema hd on mac with the help of nox.
The process that we are going to see today might help you on iOS devices as well. If you don’t have a smart tv or a android tv stick, you can follow this method.
We are not talking about the installation process of kodi on any of your devices today. You can install kodi by following this guide.
How To Install Cinema HD APK on Kodi Media Player
If you have installed xmbc kodi player on your device, you can readily follow the process shared below. Otherwise, we suggest you to please install kodi player first on your device.
[Phase 1] Install Aptoide App on Kodi
- Launch kodi player on your device now.
- Go to Settings (gear icon) which is available at the top left side of the window.
- Then go to file manager (first icon).
- From there, tap “Add Source” option (last option).
- Tap “None” option when you see a pop up of kodi window.
- Enter http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz in the url path of the kodi window and hit OK.
- Now you can choose any name for this media source. Don’t change anything because it is a kodi repo store where you can find out a lot of other apps along with aptoide.
- Hit “Ok” now and then go back to the home screen of the kodi player.
- Tap “Add-ons” and then go to the Repo box which is the first icon preset at the top left corner of the kodi screen. Or you will see the option besides the file manager.
- Then, click on “Install from zip” (4th option).
- Kodi will now send you a pop-up where you have to choose “gentecwiz” from the list of repos.
- Then, go to “New repo for Gentec Wizard” (3rd option).
- Then, click on “repository.GenTec-1.2.9.zip” (2nd option).
- Now, you will see that the GenTec repository add-on updated notification from the kodi player.
- Once you see that option being displayed, then click on “Install from repository”.
- Then, go to “GenTec Repository” and go down to “Video Add-ons”.
- There, you will see “aptoide for kodi”. Click on it and then hit “Install” when it displays the option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
That’s it! you have successfully installed the aptoide app on your kodi player. Now you can install cinema hd on your kodi player.
[Phase 2] Install Cinema HD on Kodi from Aptoide Repo
- Go back to the home screen of the kodi player.
- Go to “Add-ons” and then to “Video add-ons”.
- When you see the aptoide app in the right hand side window, click on it to open aptoide.
- Kodi will now ask you to setup the download location for the apps that you download on kodi from the aptoide store.
- Hit “OK” and choose the download location to any folder on your device.
- Once the download path is chosen, you will see different options such as Most Popular, Games, Applications, Search.
- Go to Applications category and then navigate to entertainment section.
- There, you will see a list of apps which are currently available in the aptoide store.
- Scroll all the way down until you see the app Cinema HD on Kodi.
- Select the app and Install it on your kodi media player.
That’s it! you have successfully installed cinema hd on kodi player. If you are not satisfied with cinema on kodi matrix or leila, you always have different options. Try to add some best kodi addons for all the latest movies and tv shows.
- Download Cinema HD APK on Xbox One, 360
- Install Cinema HD APK on PS4, PS3
- [Fix] Cinema APK Not Loading Links
Best Kodi Add-Ons That Replace Cinema HD on Kodi v19 (Matrix)
All the kodi addons that we have provided below are completely free and works pretty well with all versions of kodi. But it is recommended to use kodi v19 (matrix) which is the latest version.
1. Exodus Redux
After the shutdown of the most popular kodi addon exodus by its developers, there was no replacement for it. But that emptiness is no more, you can download exodus redux addon on your kodi media center. You can watch lots of movies and tv shows with this addon.
The user interface and layout of this addon is same to that of exodus. Integrating real-debrid with this addon will help you watch quality movies and tv shows.
2. The Magic Dragon
It is our second pick in this list because it has all the abilities that cinema app has. It has a wide range of tv shows along with all your favorite and most popular movies. The best thing about the magic dragon kodi addon is buffer free stream.
If you haven’t tried this, you can give it a shot and see how things are working. If not satisfied with it, you can pick the next one.
This is a perfect pick for both sports lovers and movie lovers. It has the ability to deliver content that satisfy all sections of viewers and audiences. It has a bunch of movies and tv shows, besides sports matches and stuff like that. It would be a greatest choice for your entertainment if you have rea-debrid subscription.
Because it works efficiently with real-debird integration. Check out the source link of the addon to add this on kodi v19.
Tip: We have shared the source of each addon above. You can follow the same method to add the source link on kodi to get the repo files. If you have any doubts, you can refer installation cinema hd on kodi [Phase 1].
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Install Cinema APK On Xmbc Kodi Directly?
Can I Install Cinema HD On iOS With Kodi?
What Is The Cinema HD Repo for Kodi?
Final Review – Download Cinema HD App on Kodi
Even though cinema hd app is not created separately for kodi platform, you can still be able to install it. We have provided all the steps that you need to follow in order to install the cinema hd app on kodi platform. Give it a try and then comment your opinion below.