The latest google tv with chromecast has the ability to sideload apps and games. It means that you can easily install the apk file of apps and games easily and effortlessly. So, in this article, I am going to help you how to install cinema hd apk on google tv with chromecast latest version.
So, the first thing that we have to do on a brand new google tv latest version is enabling developer options. We can then go and download as many third party applications as we want. If you have used amazon firestick in past, it’s pretty similar to that.
If you haven’t, I have shown you the entire process step by step that you can follow.
How To Enable Developer Options on Google TV Latest Version
Connect the google tv device to your smart tv and then follow the steps one by one as described below.
- Go to your profile menu which can be found at the top right corner of your google tv screen.
- Go down and hit “Settings” gear icon.
- Scroll down a little bit and choose “System” option from the list of sub settings of your google tv.
- Scroll down and choose “About” option now.
- Go down pretty much all the way till you find “Android TV OS Build” option, don’t forget to tap that 7 times. You can select that option and click google tv remote’s center round button to hit it for 7 times.
- It will give you the functionality to download the third party apps on your google tv.
- Now, you will be able to see a small message on the screen saying that “You are now a developer”.
Once that option is enabled, you will be able to download third party apps from other app stores online.
Download Cinema HD APK for Google TV 4K with Chromecast
After you have become a developer on your google tv, follow the steps mentioned below to install cinema apk on google tv 4k.
- Go to the home screen from the settings or from your profile on your google tv.
- Navigate to “Apps” section which is the 5th option from the horizontal list.
- Now, scroll down to App Categories and then tap “Search for Apps” option.
- Type “Downloader” in the search bar and install the app on your google tv.
- Hit “Open” option once you see that the installation of downloader app is over.
- Now, you have to go to your profile settings and then to privacy.
- Scroll all the way down to Security & Restrictions.
- Then go to Unknown Sources option.
- Toggle on the unknown sources option which is available next to the downloader app.
- Go back to the home screen of your google tv and go to Your Apps section and open up the downloader app.
- Hit “Allow” option and then type https://cinemahdapk.info/v2-download-mod-apk-app-11/ in the url field and hit enter.
- The page will be loaded up on your google tv, scroll down until you see the download option.
- Download Cinema HD APK Latest Version for Google TV from that page and please wait for some time.
- Once the apk is downloaded successfully, you can readily install the app by following the on-screen instructions.
- Go to Your Apps section on your google tv to open up the Cinema HD App anytime. By following the same method.
You can install any other movie app or game on your google tv. If you have any doubts regarding this article, use the comment box to ask us. Don’t forget to check out the cinema hd alternatives for your google tv chromecast.
How To Update Cinema App on Google TV with Chromecast
Haven’t you updated cinema app to the latest version on your google tv? let’s check out the guide.
- I assume that you have installed cinema apk old version on your google tv with chromecast.
- Go to Your Apps section on your google tv from the home screen.
- Scroll all the way till you see Cinema App in that list.
- Select the app and hold it for sometime until you see the screen like below.
- Go to “View Details” option by scrolling down.
- Hit that “Uninstall” button to completely remove cinema app app from your google chromecast tv.
- Since the app is not from google play store, you won’t find automatic updates or in-app updates on your google tv.
- Go to the web address shared above on downloader app to get the latest version (v2.4.0) for your google tv.
- Once download is over, hit that “Install” button to install cinema hd updated version on google tv with chromecast.
It is a continuous process! you will have to do this every time you want to update the app on your google tv. You can check this guide to update cinema hd on android or firestick.
- Download Cinema APK for FireStick 4K
- Install Cinema HD on Mi TV Stick
- Install Cinema HD APK on Smart TV
Final Review – Download Cinema HD for Google TV 4K Chromecast
Google TV is the latest version which comes with a remote in combination with the traditional chromecast. So, you can now install apps and games on your google tv and play around it just like what you can do on your firestick. I have shown you the best method to install cinema apk on google tv as per my knowledge, I hope you liked it.