JoinPD is a web based platform for teachers, students and employees as well. Full form of Join PD is Join Pear Deck. You can also join a meeting that is in progress with a valid Pear Deck Join Code. On the other hand, you may also host an online class or an online meeting with Pear Deck.
In this article, we have shared complete information about the portal. The info included in this article is how to join pear deck meeting in progress, how to host a meeting/class, how to enter the Pear Deck Join Code, etc. Continue reading this article till the end to know more about the platform.
What Is Pear Deck Join Code?
JoinPD Code is a 5 digit code that is created by the teacher/host. It is a mandatory in order to join pear deck meeting or class. The pear deck join code should be given by the teacher or host and you will have to enter it on the portal to access the class.
Anyone can create the code and share it with anyone to give access to their class. So, if you are a teacher, create a pear deck code yourself and give it to the students. If you are a student, ask your teacher or mentor for the join pd code in order to join the class on-going.
Who Can Use Pear Deck Account?
Anyone can use pear deck online services. We have mentioned the categories of people right below, let’s have a look.
- District Administrators
- Media Specialists
- Instructional Coach
- Technology Integration
- Technology Administrator
- Building Administrator
- Consultants and others
If you belong to any one of the above mentioned categories, you may start using the joinpd pear deck account.
How To Create A Pear Deck Account At JoinPD Com?
It is quite easy to create a pear deck account online. If you are a teacher or a meeting host, you may do it online by following the instructions shared below.
- Visit peardeck.com from your personal computer or smartphone. We recommend Google Chrome web browser because, everybody will be logged in with a google account on chrome. It will be easy to synchronize the login in future.
- Hit “Teacher Login” option which is at the top right corner of the screen.
- The moment you select the teacher login option, you will be taken to the login screen.
- Hit “Log in with Google” option or “Log in with Microsoft” option to join as a teacher/host.
- The moment you choose Log in with Google or Microsoft, you will be asked to log in.
- Once you are logged in, you will be asked to setup pear deck account with multiple options. The options include Teacher, Student & More Options.
- We recommend you chose teacher if you are a teacher and select student if you are a student.
- Click on “More Options” to explore the other options that you have.
- Select the suitable option that best describes you and authorize with your Gmail (Google Account).
- Once the setup is done, you may login anytime and create a joinpd com code.
How To Join A Presentation At JoinPD.Com?
Whenever a teacher prepares a presentation on Google Sheets or Powerpoint online or any other web supported services, she/he has to integrate the same with Join pd com. Then, the teacher will receive the JoinPD Code and she/he has to send the code to all the participants.
- Firstly, Receive a JoinPD Code from your teacher or ask him/her for the code.
- Go to www.joinpd.com using any web browser on your personal computer or a smartphone.
- Now, you may notice that the url entered by you changes to something like this – https://app.peardeck.com/join.
- Now, you will have to enter the code at the box where you can see the message “enter code”.
- Let’s say that the join pear deck code is “maths” and you have entered the same.
- Now, you might notice that a loading icon is doing it’s job at the right side of the white color box.
- In the mean time, you will be able to see some sayings or quotes that can be derived from the pear deck join code that you have entered.
The Advantages Of Using Pear Deck [JoinPD.Com]
There are a lot of advantages with the service. Teachers can easily take online classes whereas the students can remotely access the classes and contents shared by teachers. On the other hand, employees of any company can interact with their administration over online meeting and share data.
- Single Sign On with Your Google Account (Gmail ID)
- Share Unlimited Files with Google Drive
- Pear Deck Add-On Integration
- Extend The Lesson/Class Online
- Export Class Data To Microsoft Excel
- Access and Manage Synced Roasters
Why are you waiting still? let’s go ahead and login as a teacher or a student to get the benefits right away. Would you like to watch some entertainment content in the mean time? try Cinema HD APK on your android phone now.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I Get PearDeck Class Join Code?
It is super simple, you don’t have to create a code if you are a student. Your teacher will share the code or pear deck online class url with you. If you are a teacher, you should integrate or sync the content that you have prepared on Google Docs or Powerpoint to PearDeck Portal to get joinpdcom code.
2. Is PearDeck Free For Students and Teachers?
Of course! it is free. The entire service is not freemium though. All the teachers and students may start using the free version of the service for as long as they want. On the other hand, they can also opt in for a premium subscription to get exclusive features and tools.
3. When Will My Pear Deck Join Code Expires?
The maximum active status of your perdeck join code is 4 days. You will have to use the code within 4 days of it’s creation. Otherwise, you may loose the code and you will have to create a code again by synchronizing your work to the portal.
4. Why Does Pear Deck Enter Code Option Is Not Working?
There is nothing wrong with the pear deck portal as it is super simple to log into it. All you have to do is to enter the correct code that is not yet expired. If the code that you have entered is not working means, it should be invalid. Create a code again if you are a teacher or you should ask your teacher for the new code.
Final Review – JoinPD @ www.joinpd.com
Join Pear Deck is the most convenient portal for both students and teachers. It is really easy to use their services because students cannot interrupt the class and they cannot modify the contents without teacher’s permissions. That is why a lot of teachers, schools and organisations prefer using joinpd com services.