Watching an Ultra HD Movie on Smart TV is the best feeling that you an enjoy at your sweet home. Since you have come here to download cinema hd for smart tv, we can understand that you are willing to choose the same path.
In general, you cannot install android applications on your normal tv (non-smart tv). But, smart tv’s have the ability to install android apps because they are made for your happiness and freedom. So, we are going to discuss the process to download and install cinema hd apk on smart tv irrespective of the brand.
No matter which tv brand you are currently using at your home, you can install android apk files only if it is a smart tv. The process that we have shared below works pretty well with OnePlus TV, Mi TV, VU TV, Phillips TV, Samsung TV and LG TV as well.
Install Cinema APK on Smart TV Using Pen Drive [Method 1]
In order to install cinema apk file on your smart tv, you need to have a pen drive. If you don’t have a pen drive, you can connect your android phone and access the contents on your smart tv. Let me explain both the ways with you in this article.
- Connect the pen drive to your personal computer and download the cinema apk on your pc and move the file to the pen drive. You can use the page https://cinemahdapk.info/download-mod/ to download the cinema hd apk for your smart tv.
- Connect the pen drive to your smart tv now.
- Open Google Play store on your smart tv and download “File Commander” app from the google play store.
- Open up the file commander app once the installation is over.
- Go to “Media” option in the file commander and then navigate to “USB Storage” option.
- Now, you will be able to see different files that you have in your pen drive.
- Scroll down to the apk file of cinema app.
- Tap “Open” or hit “Enter” button using the remote of your smart tv.
- As soon as you do that step, file commander app will open up the settings of unknown sources.
- Turn “ON” Install apps from unknown sources option and close the pop up window if not closed automatically after making required changes.
- Hit “Install” option in the installation wizard now and follow handful of on-screen instructions to finish sideloading cinema apk to smart tv in 2021.
Once the app is installed, you will be able to see the cinema hd app on your smart tv under the app section. So, every time you turn on your tv, you can select the app from the home screen itself and start watching movies and shows.
If you have an iOS device, you can try out Cinema HD on iPhone and iPad. Don’t forget to check out the detailed post that we have written exclusively for you.
Install Cinema HD APK on Smart TV Using Puffin Browser [Method 2]
Puffin browser is the best web browser for smart tv’s and android tv’s. By using the puffin browser, you will be able to browse the internet on your smart tv and download the apps.
- Open Google Play store on your smart tv and download the puffin browser.
- Go to all apps section and open up the puffin web browser on your smart tv. Make sure that you have connected your smart tv to the active internet connection.
- In the url field of the puffin browser, enter the url without quote marks https://cinemahdapk.info/download-mod/ otherwise, you can download the apk file directly from here.
- Kindly wait until the page is completely loaded up.
- Scroll down till you see the download section. Download the app from that page on your smart tv directly.
- Once the file is downloaded successfully, you can go to the “Downloads” section of the web browser.
- Tap the “cinema-hd-smart.apk” and follow the on-screen instructions to wrap up the process of installing it on your smart tv.
Note: We have not discussed how to enable unknown sources in the above process. It’s the same as in the first case, so you can follow the same instructions if prompted.
That’s it boys and girls! you can now use cinema apk on your smart tv to watch some quality movies and tv shows anytime you want.
How To Login To Trakt TV on Cinema HD App on Smart TV?
Logging into Trakt TV on your smart tv inside cinema hd app has a bunch of advantages. It will keep track of all the movies and tv shows you have watched using the app. It will display all your logs under one stage from where you can easily navigate to any of them easily.
- Open up the cinema hd app on your smart tv after finishing the installation process.
- Go to the menu icon and navigate to the settings.
- Once you are there, you have to go to Accounts section.
- Go to third option “Login to Trakt TV” option and please wait while the setup is loading in the backend.
- Enter the Trakt Username and the Password associated with it. Hit that “Sign In” button to login to trakt tv service on you smart tv.
FAQs on Smart TV
1. Can you cast Cinema HD to TV?
Yes, you can cast the app’s content to your tv by using the all screen app on phone and all screen receiver app on your tv.
2. Can you download movie apps on smart TV?
Yes, you can download the movie apps on your smart tv if you can follow the instructions shared in the above two methods.
3. How to update cinema apk on smart tv?
If there is any update from the app, you will see a pop up saying that there is an update. Tap “Install” option to update the latest version over the previously installed version. You don’t need to remove the already installed version from your smart tv.
4. What are the compatible smart tvs with cinema apk?
Samsung smart tv, Sony Bravia, LG, Mi TV, VU, Micromax, Panasonic Smart TV, TCL Smart TV, Cloudwalker, Kodak Smart TV, OnePlus Smart TV and couple of all the other smart tv’s.
- Download Cinema HD for Android TV Box
- Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick 4K, Lite
- How To Fix Cinema HD Subtitles Out Of Sync
Final Review – Install Cinema APK on Smart TV
Smart tv is a greatest invention from past 2 decades. With smart tv’s, we can watch movies, tv shows, make video calls and play games as well. The combination of a smart tv and cinema hd would be the best combination in the world for all the entertainment lovers around the globe. Kindly follow the guidelines shared above to download and install cinema apk on smart tv without android tv box or firestick.