Is cinema hd subtitles not loading properly? don’t worry, we have got your back and covered up everything related to it. While testing the app last night, we have seen cinema hd is loading wrong subtitles which is very annoying.
Then, we have decided to dig deeper into the issue and got to know that there are other issues such as subtitles are out of sync and they are not loading working sometimes.
But don’t worry, we have covered everything you need to know about fixing cinema hd subtitles out of sync on firestick, android and what you have to do when there is a wrong placement of the file.
Why Cinema HD Subtitles Are Not Loading?
It could be due to multiple reasons. One of the major reasons is nothing but the scarcity of subtitles a selected video. Whenever there is no subtitles file available, cinema hd will not be able to load the subtitles.
Some times, it could be due to server issues. You may be watching “video A” and getting subtitles of “video D”. On the other hand, subtitles may go out of sync with your video, especially on firestick and pc.
Reason could be anything but we have a beautiful fix for cinema apk subtitles not working, loading, out of sync issues. We have shared the tips that we have followed on our devices while facing these problems. We hope you can find them helpful, otherwise, leave a comment stating the exact problem that you are facing.
How To Fix Cinema HD APK Subtitles Not Working, Captions Out Of Sync Error?
Subtitles out of sync issue is commonly seen in fire tv stick devices. The reason for that issue is nothing but the firestick remote control and inappropriate use of the firestick remote will sometime bring up the issue to the next level.
1. Cinema HD Subtitles Out Of Sync on FireStick and PC
If you are facing this issue, the reason could be immature timing label in the subtitles file. Try reloading the subtitles file to check if it is working properly this time. Otherwise, search for the video name and add subtitles term to it on Google, download the rtf file or txt file.
Load the subtitles file to the video that you are watching on Cinema HD. If that doesn’t solve your problem, try to search for the alternative provider for that particular video and check how things work this time.
Moreover, you can just follow some tips if you are using VPN on your firestick or pc.
- First of all, open es file explorer and go to Local label which is available in the left side menu.
- Scroll down till you find out a folder named “Cinema HD”.
- Open up that folder and then go to “Subtitles” folder.
- Select all the downloaded subtitles and hit Delete option.
- Now, go back to the home screen of your firestick.
- Open up the VPN whatever you are currently using on your firestick. (ex: ExpressVPN, IPVanish VPN, etc).
- Disconnect the vpn app if it is connected already.
- Restart your firestick now. Make sure it is connected to the internet.
- Go to Your Apps section and launch Cinema HD.
- Choose the movie you want to watch and hit Subtitles button to get the subtitles.
This method is working for a lot of people and it can work for you as well. Give it a try and don’t forget to follow all the steps mentioned above.
2. Fix Cinema APK Wrong Subtitles Issue Using MX Player
Title of the heading reflects the solution to this problem. You have to manually choose the right subtitles file either from the database of the cinema apk app or you can download it from online and load the right one. Don’t worry, mx player will do that for you.
- First of all, you will have to install mx player on your firestick or android or pc. You can check how to install mx player on firestick if you are facing this issue on your fire tv.
- Also make sure that you are using Cinema latest version (v2.4.1) on your device.
- Open Cinema HD app on your device (firestick or pc or android phone).
- Go to Menu, you can find the option at top left corner of the app.
- Scroll down little bit and click Settings.
- Choose General option where you can actually get various options to deal with the settings of cinema.
- Hit the first option “Choose default player”.
- Select “MX Player” and that’s it.
- Come back to the home screen of cinema hd app on your firestick or android phone or pc.
- Choose the movie that you want to watch.
- Pick up any link from the available sources, hit “Play”
- Mx player will be opened up as your default video player.
- Hit that small subtitle icon on mx player, which is available at top right section of the screen.
- Hit “Online Subtitles” option to get the subtitles from opensubtitles.org website.
- Type the title of the movie or a tv show to search for the subtitles, hit “OK”.
- Now, you will get a list of subtitle files for the search term you have entered.
- Choose any one of them and see if cinema subtitles error is solved or not.
I hope this is working for you, kindly comment below this article if you are still facing the subtitle error on cinema app.
Tip: If you are not interested in using mx player as your default video player, you can do it with the cinema default video player itself. Sometimes, the link that you have chosen to watch the movies might be wrong one. Switch the link and try to sync the subtitles from cinema app. Sometimes it works well, try your luck.
3. What To Do When Cinema APK Not Loading Subtitles?
If you can’t fix the problem with the above methods. We recommend you to check out the version of the app that you are currently using. Try to update cinema hd if you are using any older version. Otherwise, clear the app cache and test thigs again.
Sometimes, you cannot do anything because it may not be in our hands. So, we have to wait for the solution from the developers of the app or we have to rely on any alternative apps out there in the internet.
- Top 10 Best Cinema HD APK Alternatives
- How To Update Cinema HD APK In 2023
- Cinema APK Keeps Crashing, Buffering [Fixed]
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Put Subtitles On A Cinema HD Firestick?
How Do I Turn Off Subtitles In Cinema HD v2?
Final Review – Cinema HD Subtitles Not Working [Fixed]
If cinema apk subtitles are wrong or out of sync, you have 3 ways to fix things. First one is to try deleting the downloaded subtitles and disconnecting the vpn and trying again. Second fix is nothing but choosing the mx player as your default video player and loading subtitle from opensubtitles.org. Third one is clearing app cache and updating the cinema app to the available latest version.